Monday, September 6, 2010

A Dogs Life

Here is a little update on our precious Ellie!

My mom came in town last week which was soo helpful for Ellie's transition to her new home. While we were at work, mom stayed home with the little girl. Having mom here was crucial in Ellie's "house breaking". In less than a week Ellie was house broken and sleeping through the night!

Mom was also helpful in taking our family photo- Haha


Ellie's favorite thing to do ... chew on sticks!

Her favorite spot ... at our feet!

Looks what Chris got her ....


It's a little hard to see, but he got her a University of Arkansas collar. I couldn't believe it- once I saw it I ran out to College Station and got her an Alabama jersey

She is soo good at posing for pictures!


Hope you have had a good relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. She's precious!! I love her in the monkey grass. Can't wait to meet her in couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete