Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fun to be Home!!

We drove to Pensacola today and it's soo good being home!!
A gush of emotions came over me as I drove over the Mobile bay bridge looking
at the Gulf Coast - such a warm reunion!!

Jeff and I have been very busy with Christmas parties, a trip to Nashville, Christmas #1 at the Brooks', and finishing my Christmas shopping!
(More on all that later - they were all fun and deserve a proper post)

Coming home ("home" being Pensacola) for Christmas is always great. I mean who wouldn't want to come home to this:


Family


Venison Lolli-pops


A little Tottie
(courtesy of Uncle John)

And of course the Dogs!!

We have a busy week ahead of us, full of planning, partying, and celebrating
Christmas with Family and Friends.



Hope you all have a great Christmas Week!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays my dear Cooks!!! I will miss you over the break but look forward to y'all visiting me in Charleston again soon!

    ReplyDelete