Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Camera!!!


Happy New Year! I know it's a little late but better late than never!

I am soo excited because Anne and I got new cameras for Christmas! I have been wanting one for a while now but thought I wouldn't get one for some time. But.... I got one!!! It's a canon EOS Rebel T2i

I have been trying to read up on it and learn everything I can as fast as I can, but there's so much it can do. I did find out that in order to have the good quality photo's show up on my blog I needed to create a flickr account. Done! Now I just need to figure out how to post more than one pic at a time ;) Seems simple but I haven't figured it out yet. I need to talk to one of my several talented friends about how they upload multiple pictures.

Hopefully, I will learn how to use my camera fast and post some great pictures.

2 comments:

  1. ohh awesome, what's your flickr website? I'm Teresafied on flickr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cover_cook - I just found you! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete