Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary

One year ago today Jeff and I got married!!
This has been the best year of my life and I am soo lucky to be married to such a great guy.


We celebrated early by going to Andrew Michael's restaurant and of course eating the top of our cake.

Decent from the side but not soo pretty from the top

Although it didn't look like it did on our wedding day, it did still taste good!!

Jeff and I went down to the Laughing Place this weekend for Easter. There we were able to celebrate our anniversary with family and friends and reminisce on our wedding day.

To my wonderful husband, I love you soo much and am so glad we are spending our life together!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jeff and Cover!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding was so beautiful and fun, and it was great to be with you on your 1st anniversary! Love y'all both oodles!
    I went to a birthday lunch for your mom (with Fred, too) the other day and guess where we went? To what is now Jaco's but your's and Jeff's reception place! We stood right where they handcuffed you and took y'all away! Hilarious memories!!

    ReplyDelete