Sunday, August 7, 2011

Recap Time

Thanks for all of the breakfast casserole recipes. It was a great success!
This is the one I made and everybody enjoyed it!

Egg and Green Chili Casserole
10 eggs
1lb jack cheese grated
2 cups small curd cottage cheese
Salt
2 cans chopped green chill is
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking power
Spread grated cheese over 13x9 pan. Mix remainder and pour over cheese. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Can be made night before and then baked. Freezes great after in squares.
I added sausage (not the ground kind) which I cooked ahead of time and placed it on top of the cheese. Very Good!

I know it seems weird to add cottage cheese but it really made it light and fluffy.



Anne's Birthday Recap!
Jeff and I went down to Birmingham to Celebrate with Anne on her birthday!

There was dancing, great food, mimosas, and tubing down a river!!




So glad we were able to celebrate with you Anne!!
I love me some Family Time!!


So, Jeff and I have made a life changing decision. It might not seem like a big deal to some people but for me it was huge.

We put our house up for Sale!!!

Yep, those of you who know me are saying "Cover, I thought you were only going to be in Memphis for a year" and yes that was the intention when I moved here but I guess sometimes life just gets in the way and 5 years later plans need to be changed.
Jeff and I have decided to move out of our townhouse and look for another house in Memphis. Here for at least another 3-5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment