Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat


Happy Halloween!!!

Here are a few pictures from the past- Enjoy!

Sister Anne


Me




Mom and Dad

Me, mom, and Anne - Anne and I went 'trick or treating' as Hobo's


Scary Hobo's I might add



Aunt Anne and Mom


Anne walking in the local Halloween parade
(She is in the blue/silver fairy costume)




Pumkin and Witch


Anne, Dad, and myself
I was attempting to be pretty, but i got a little carried away with the
face make-up, don't you think?


Megs and Me as Rainbow Bright

Lindsay, Me, Lauren, and Flem (They were M&M's)


Last year at our engagement party on Halloween


Anne, Mom, and myself

Getting into character


Burger King and Wendy's

Hope you all have a Wonderfull Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween, Cover! Love your life journey through Halloween costumes! Be sure to check the sister dear blog for a Halloween update, too.

    ReplyDelete