Monday, June 18, 2012

Arts and Crafts


I am not good at Arts and Crafts - at all.  I don't do many around the house - only other one I have done is recover the stool.  Remember that?  It turned out well but that was a simple project.

Well this one I was going off something I found online - prior to Pinterest,  have since seen it on Pinterest (love it - you can find anything there!!) - and I decided to try it.  It looked simple enough and since we were spending our money elsewhere for the house i decided to give it a try.

What can you do with two plywood crates, wood stain, and screws??   
Make a Coffee Table of course!

 
 

Step one:  Get your supplies (crates, stain, legs, screws)  and get yourself a handy man



 Step 2: Stain the pallets and the legs - I went with more decorative legs (the site I was following just used 2X4's)
 






Step 3: Screw it all together and set it up with appetizers and drinks
Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment