Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday

I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Friday and I hope you have a great weekend!

Unfortunately we are missing two big events this weekend:

The first is one of my good friends wedding :( __ Leah I hope you have a wonderful wedding!! I know you will be a beautiful bride and everybody will have a great time. For those of you able to go please take a lot of pictures!!



The Second is my sisters Birthday!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!!!!
(She's just a little older now! Haha Don't worry I wont tell them your age)

I hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend with lots of celebration!

I got married in April and just don't have any vacation days left to travel for these fun events - I am saving the rest for Christmas (Next year I will get 3 weeks off!!). Since we aren't going out of town I plan on doing a little of this ...


Cooling myself off from this Memphis heat with a cold Tottie!
Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Happy Birthday to Annie__ __ __!! That drink looks refreshing- is it a South Side by any chance??Maybe Fred will make me one tonight! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete