Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Official





Yep- It's official!! I have joined the blogging world!! After being an avid follower of several wonderful blogs including my sisters, mom's, aunts, and several of my friends, I have decided to give it a go!



I just want to give you all a warm welcome!

I imagine that this blog will contain a little bit of everything: comments about decorating our little townhouse, sharing my love of cooking and traveling, to notes about my family and friends. I am not the best at keeping up with everybody so this is just another avenue to share what has been going on in my life. Please feel free to comment and share your opinions on whatever it is I have posted!! Let the journey begin!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog-land! I am honored to be on your blog roll, and look forward to watching your progress!

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it, Cover!!! Beautiful colors, wonderful name, great photos that say it all! Looking forward to being an avid follower!
    Have fun!

    Lots of love,
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete