Sunday, August 8, 2010

Celebratory Weekend

We had a great weekend- full of celebration!
I got a Promotion!!!

My new title is "Senior Financial Analyst"
Doesn't that sound so professional and old.
layouts myspace

layouts myspace


I am really excited though, it's in my same department so no significant changes from that aspect. The day I got it, I had to work late so we decided to celebrate this weekend. Even though we didn't celebrate that night, Jeff did had these waiting on me when I got home


Friday night Jeff's parents took us out to Flemings to celebrate. We all got their awesome steaks and had wonderful wine.

Then Saturday was date night. Jeff and I went to a relatively new restaurant in Memphis called JG which stands for Judd Grisanti. Anybody who has lived or is familiar with the Memphis area has probably heard about the Grisanti family. They own several Italian restaurants in Memphis: JG, Elfo's, and Frank Grisanti. Judd use to be co-owner and chef of Spindini, one of our favorite downtown restaurants until he left to start JG's. Therefore, the menu at JG's is very similar to Spindini. On top of the great menu choices, they had about 6 specials to choose from. Jeff and I both got one of the special options. I got the Halibut and he got the Lobster Ravioli. Both were sooo good! On top of that, we got a molten cake for dessert.

Afterwards, we did my favorite pass time- relaxing on the coach listening to music.


Celebrations are soo fun!


5 comments:

  1. BAAH!! I didn't know you got a promotion! sorry we just talked and i didn't even say congratulations :( CONGRATULATIONS LOVE!!! so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the promotion Cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Excited for You !!!
    All that hard work has payed off~~Can't wait to see ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the big promo!!!
    And what a sweet hubby to bring you such lovely flowers!!

    ReplyDelete