Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vintage Bathing Suits

It is Hot Hot Hot!!
Even though summer is almost over and I am gearing up for fall, I know we still have several days left with this summer heat. Weather like this always makes me miss the beach. I wish I was there right now so I could enjoy the gulf breeze, cool water, and good times with family and friends.

This year you probably saw a come back in the classic shapes and designs of the 40's, 50's, and 60's. They are a modest fit yet form fitting style bathing suit that was seen in the past and can be found today.



These vintage styles could be found in almost every store and on every beach.


2 comments:

  1. It's about time we came back to what is beautiful: color, form, shape, and texture. A nice change from the thong bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete