Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Domestic Diva

When design, food, and fashion collide you get these:






Adorable Aprons!!

I think it's safe to say that none of these are your traditional "Grandma" aprons. I received two cute aprons during wedding showers and Love them! I must admit though, I forget to put them on most of the time. Ooops

Tie on any of these cute aprons next time you're in the kitchen and be a fashionable cook!
You might find that dressing the part will help inspire you too cook and may bring out your inner Julia.

1 comment:

  1. These are cute, Cover! I didn't realize the first two were aprons until I scrolled back through them. I thought they were sundresses and I was thinking,"What do these dresses have to do with food? Where is Cover going with this??" I'd wear those aprons any time!

    ReplyDelete